Raising Awareness Through Smile Cards
The Smile Card is designed to promote happiness and cheer while raising awareness of dyslexia through the Smile Out Loud Foundation. David Staenberg has been passing out free “smiles” for many years and people continue talk about the impact of David’s bright smile cards. He has shared over half a million smiles, making him known to the world as the “Free Smile Guy.”
Sponsor a Smile
To raise money for the Smile Out Loud Foundation and better equip students with dyslexia, the smile card has been redesigned to partner with companies who would like to sponsor smiles through the Smile Out Loud Foundation. Your sponsorship will help support scholarships for those who face dyslexia, learning disabilities and related challenges. Visit SmileOutLoudFoundation.org for more information on the scholarship program.
As a Smile Out Loud Sponsor, you’ll get:
- Your company logo on 1,000 smile cards
- Up to 500 smile cards to share with their customers
- A 200 word write-up and logo on the Smile Out Loud Foundation website
- A stand up board to showcase your support & place an offer (if desired)
- Mention in Smile Out Loud Email Communications – introduction as a new sponsor
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, download the smile sponsorship form, or submit a contact request.
Sponsor 1,000 Smile Cards for only $300!