Perhaps you or your loved ones face these same daily challenges and that is what inspired you to become involved in Smile Out Loud Foundation. We are filled with gratitude for your support.
Please let us share with you the success of 2014 and our opportunities in 2015.
- To have a significant impact on the lives of dyslexic youth.
- Provide small scholarships for college bound dyslexic youth to help defray the cost of books and materials as they enter higher education.
- Encourage entrepreneurial educators into dyslexic tutoring so the field of providers may widen and impact more youth.
Successful Action in 2014
- Fundraising-Smile Out Loud had a record year for individual contributions enabling us to launch our first scholarship in Spring 2015.
- David Staenberg published his second book Unleashing Your Smile.
- Smile Out Loud sponsored training enabling a qualified tutor to begin impacting the dyslexic community.
Ahead in 2015
- Development of scholarship application and selection criteria with a goal to grant our first college scholarship to a dyslexic student in May 2015.
- Collaborate with other nonprofit agencies to identify and train new tutors.
- Development of program assessments to measure effectiveness.
How YOU can help.
The Smile Out Loud Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization. All contributions are 100% tax deductible!
- Donate to the Lincoln Community Foundation and designate your donation to the David Staenberg Scholarship Fund.
- Fund training-$250 provides a trained tutor to work directly with dyslexic youth.
- Buy and instantly download David’s books . All proceeds go directly to Smile Out Loud Foundation.
Thank you for sharing our blessings through your continuing support of this important work.